Our employer ethos:
the Valensina Group is a family business.
And that applies not just in the boardroom, but at every single level of the company. We strive to be an attractive employer at our plants in Mönchengladbach, Erding and Vechta. We value and respect all our employees as unique individuals with their own family histories. And we’ve teamed up with various partners so we can offer them and their families a whole host of perks.
We surveyed all our employees in 2018 so we could identify areas where we could help out and offer benefits tailored to their individual circumstances.
Below are just a few of the perks we offer our employees:
- Here’s to the happy couple! Employees who present their marriage certificate will receive a one-off wedding bonus.
- New arrival in the family? Congratulations! New parents who present the birth certificate will receive a one-off newborn bonus to help with the first nappy purchase.
- And how about keeping families safe? We’ve thought of that too. Our employees receive a voucher for a First Aid for Children course. The courses are delivered in their local area by our partner ASB.
- Good advice from AWO Lifebalance. Every family is unique and their needs will change over time. Our partner AWO Lifebalance can offer our employees expert advice on childcare (as well as care for other family members) and help them find providers and services.
- Happy anniversary! To say thank you to our long-serving employees, we give them an anniversary bonus.
- Health insurance and pension cover for you and your family. Our employees get discounts on supplementary health insurance and/or company pension schemes for themselves and their family members – that’s something no other company in Germany offers!
On top of that:
- Free parking at all sites
- Subsidised meals in the company canteen
- Employee discount on our juices
You can look forward to being part of a team at a family company where everyone is respected as an individual; you can look forward to great colleagues, exciting projects, fantastic training and support – and of course delicious juice!